Who are we?
Our website address is: https: //urbanloop.fr
Use of personal data collected
If you are a registered user and you upload images to the website, we advise you to avoid uploading images containing EXIF data of GPS coordinates. Visitors to your website can download and extract location data from these images.
If you leave a comment on our site, you will be asked to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is only for your convenience so that you do not have to enter this information if you leave another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
If you go to the login page, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will set a number of cookies to record your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days, and the lifetime of a screen preference cookie is one year. If you check "Remember me", your login cookie will be retained for a fortnight. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be deleted.
By editing or publishing a publication, an additional cookie will be stored in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data. It simply indicates the ID of the publication you just edited. It expires after one day.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles...). Embedded content from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were on that other site.
How long your data is stored
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This allows subsequent comments to be automatically recognised and approved rather than left in the moderation queue.
For users who register on our site (where possible), we also store the personal data indicated in their profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (with the exception of their username). Site managers can also view and modify this information.
The rights you have over your data
If you have an account or have left comments on the site, you can request to receive a file containing all the personal data we hold about you, including that which you have provided to us. You may also request the deletion of your personal data. This does not include data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Transmission of your personal data
Visitors' comments can be checked using an automated spam detection service.
Users are informed that they have the right to access, rectify, delete and port their personal data, as well as the right to limit and oppose the processing of such data, in accordance with the law.
Users also have the right to organise the fate of their personal data in the event of their death, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL, whose website can be accessed at http://www.cnil.fr and whose headquarters are located at 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris.
For processing based on consent, the User may withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing prior to such withdrawal.
The User may exercise his rights, free of charge, with Urbanloop by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post: 5 Av. Nelson Mandela, 54510 Tomblaine.
In addition to the information below, Urbanloop invites the User to consult the website of the CNIL: http: //www.cnil.fr
- Right of access Right of access: the User has the right to obtain from Urbanloop confirmation as to whether or not his/her personal data are being processed and, if so, access to said data as well as information on the purposes of the processing (art. 15 of Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (" RGPD")). Requests that are manifestly unfounded, excessive or repeated may not be answered.
- Right of rectification : The User has the right to obtain from Urbanloop, as soon as possible, the rectification of his/her personal data that he/she considers inaccurate (art. 16 of the RGPD),
- Right to erasure: The User has the right to obtain from Urbanloop the deletion of his/her personal data, under the conditions provided for in Article 17 of the GDPR,
- Right to portability: The User has the right to receive the personal data concerning him/her that he/she has provided to Urbanloop, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (art. 20 of the GDPR). This right applies only to the data provided, when the processing is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by means of automated processes,
- Right to limit the processing: The User may obtain from Urbanloop the limitation of the processing of his/her personal data under the conditions of Article 18 of the GDPR,
- Right to withdraw consentWithdrawal of consent: Users have the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of your data if such processing is based on consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
- Right to object: The User has the right to object at any time, for reasons relating to his or her particular situation, to the processing of his or her personal data, where this is based on legitimate interest and under the conditions of Art. 21 of the GDPR,
- Right to organise the fate of his/her personal data in the event of death: The User may define general or specific directives relating to the conservation, deletion and communication of his/her personal data after his/her death (Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended, art. 40, II),
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, the User has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if he/she considers that the processing of personal data concerning him/her constitutes a breach of the regulations applicable to personal data (art. 77 of the GDPR).