Convinced that the ecological transition in medium-sized towns and cities must include a means of public transport capable of rivaling the car in terms of journey time, Urbanloop is fully developing an innovative transport solution with no waiting, no connections and no intermediate stops, based on a fleet of vehicles guided on rails. Several local authorities have already put their trust in us to deploy these solutions, including Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines and Nancy.
Joining us means joining a young, committed and close-knit team of around twenty people who are working for tomorrow's transport. It means taking part in the design of a complete system, benefiting from a single site combining the design office, the test circuit and the assembly plant. It means joining a start-up recognized as one of the most promising, and getting involved in shaping the life of the company.
The position and missions
Urbanloop is looking for a mechanical calculation engineer to join our projects in Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines and Nancy. You will be in charge of all mechanical calculation tasks for the vehicle and track, in liaison with the mechanical design team and the test team. Depending on your experience and skills, you may also be entrusted with a number of other mechanical and electrical design activities.
The software verification engineer will be responsible for :
- Carry out verification actions on all V-cycle documents with the objectives of completeness, consistency, readability, testability and maintainability on requirements,
- Perform verification actions on software test strategies and files to ensure the relevance and completeness of tests,
- Perform verification actions on proofreading, compliance and test result reports, as well as on documented evidence,
- Ensure that development processes have been respected,
- Write audit reports, maintain records of audit activities,
- Evaluate gaps in terms of risk,
- Ensure that deviations are taken into account in change management,
- Guarantee the independence of roles,
- Ensure that verification activities are planned,
- Follow the audit plan specifying the strategy and means used.
- Develop experimental R&D software,
- Develop in-house software tools.
Activities common to all teams
- Know your company's Quality objectives,
- Strict application of the Project Quality Assurance Plan and the Software Quality Assurance Plan.
Participate in preparations for experiments or representations (site and vehicle preparation), participation in trade fairs or other communication actions, external meetings, demonstrations, open days, internal company work.
Profile and skills required
We are looking for a candidate with the following profile:
- Software verification engineer with 3 years' experience,
- Knowledge of testing methodology,
- Knowledge of standards 50128 and 50159 would be a plus
- Knowledge of security design principles,
- Autonomous, rigorous, with analytical thinking skills,
- Curious and able to take advantage of the recognized experts who work with Urbanloop to develop its know-how.
Publication date: 17/07/2023